16 inch Star Wars Lightsaber Episode VII Bike by Huffy$56.08
16″ Huffy STAR WARS Episode VII Lightsaber Bike:
- Age range: 4 to 6 years
- Huffy Star Wars Episode VII Lightsaber 16″ Bike has a durable steel Power Blast frame
- Color shift from bold red to power black
- First Order LED lightsaber handlebar with flashing lights
- Comfortable decorated padded seat with alloy quick adjust
- Fully decorated bike featuring Star Wars Kylo Ren graphics
- Huffy bike has lightsaber-design grips
- Easy-to-use coaster brake
- 16″ x 1.75″ sidewalk-hugging tires
- Durable steel rims
- Star Wars bike has sturdy training wheels
- Jr. size pedals
- Box dimensions: 28″ x 7″ x 16″
- Clear assembly instructions included
- Limited lifetime warranty from Huffy, the company making quality bicycles since 1892
- Training wheels help teach balance as he learns to ride
165 Piece Craftsman Tool Set$79.89
- Set includes a total of 92 sockets in three drive sizes – 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2-Inch
- Set includes one ratchet in each drive size, two extension bars and two universal joints
- Also includes twelve combination wrenches in both inch and metric sizes
- Nut driver bits, screwdriver bits, driver handle and hex keys are also included
18 inch Batman vs. Superman Bike, Black$72.29
The Batman v Superman Bike – 18 in. is the bike for your little one whether they love Batman or cheer for the man of steel. This bike is bold for young riders with a custom light up handlebar shield and wheel inserts featuring graphic elements from the greatest superhero matchup. The sturdy steel frame and easy-to-use rear coaster and front caliper brakes make this a great bike for mastering how to ride. The adjustable training wheels can be easily removed once they are no longer needed. Ideal for children 6 to 9 years old, this bike can hold up to 89 pounds.
18 Inch Dynacraft Minions Boys’ Bike$69.19
18″ Minions Bike:
- Age Range: 6 to 9 years
- Assembled dimensions: 54″ x 23″ x 33″
- Training wheels? yes
- Brakes: rear coaster
- Seat: padded saddle
- Frame: steel
- Wheel type: 18″
- Tires: knobby
- Weight: 32.41 lbs
- Pedals: resin
- 18″ Minions bike
- Minions kids’ bike showcases Kevin, Stuart and Bob, from Despicable Me fame, in fun poses
- Handlebar racing shield
- Cushion grips
- Colored rims
- Rear coaster brake
- Removable training wheels
- Weight limit: 89 lbs
1945 Martin 00-18 Vintage Guitar
We have here a very worn out guitar with a lot of miles on it! Our loss is your gain for a vintage guitar. Oldies will love this guitar. Unfortunately, we don’t have many details as we won the guitar from an auction! Sold as is
Serial number 93601
Model number: 00-18
- Minor cracks in wood
- Never been repaired
- Neck is straight
- Guitar is playable
1964 Gibson Firebird III
Note: Used in playable condition with no major issues.
Serial number 212553
7-day warranty money back guaranteed.
Absolutely no cracks in the wood.
Gibson launched the Firebird design in 1963 with four main models: the Firebird I, II, V, and VII. Each was distinguished by different pickup and hardware configurations, though they all shared thru-body construction and a unique “reversed” body shape with a large lower horn. The Firebird III in specific used chrome hardware, a vibrato tailpiece, and two mini-humbucker pickups. By mid-1965, Gibson changed the Firebird (as well as its counterpart Thunderbird bass) to a more traditional “non-reversed” body shape.
Years of Production: 1963 – 1970
Body Style: Double cutaway solid body
Unique to this Year: Last full year with original body orientation. Headstock orientation actually changes before the body does in 1965.
Wood Composition: Mahogany body, Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
Design Elements: Two mini-humbucker pickups, 24 3/4-inch scale length, dot inlays, four control knobs, Kluson banjo tuners, vibrato tailpiece, neck-thru construction with glued on wings
Finish Specifications: Sunburst was the standard finish for the Firebird III.
Notable Firebird Players: Johnny Winter, Allen Collins, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton
20 inch John Deere Boys Bicycle$124.94
This John Deere 20 inch bicycle is intended for children ages 7 – 12 years of age and the weight limit is 175 pounds. Adult assembly is required.
Suitable for children 7 years old and up. A 90 day warranty against defects is included; any questions can be directed to TOMY Customer Service at 800-704-8697.
20 inch Mongoose Compac Fat Tire Bike$167.19
Mongoose heavy duty FAT tire frame & fork
20″ X 4.25″ tires
Super wide 4″ drilled alloy rims with colored rim strips
Item Weight 46 pounds
Package Height 10.6 x 23 x 49 inches
Shipping Weight 46.1 pounds
Wheel Size 10 inches
20 inch Mongoose Kong Fat Tire Bike$157.09
The fat knobby tires look good and provide grip for riding on rough terrain. It features 7-speed twist shifters for extra control. The fat tire frame is all mountain, yet in a smaller 20″ size. It is suitable for riders between 4′ and 5′ tall. It is made in a snappy looking blue and yellow color scheme with a color coordinated seat. The nice look is accented by the drilled alloy rims with a matching color insert. The Mongoose Kong Boys Fat Tire Bike is a good bicycle for younger boys learning to ride mountain bikes.
20″ Mongoose Kong Boys’ All-Terrain Fat Tire Bike, Blue:
7-speed twist shifters
Steel mountain-fat tire style frame
Knobby tires and colored wheel inserts
4″ extra big fat tires
Blue all-terrain bike is suitable for riders 4′-5′ tall
Bicycle Wheel Diameter
Bicycle Frame Size
20″, 20″ (Age 8-12)
Number of Speeds
2001 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe “Gold Top”
This is a beautiful guitar for all the “Gold Top” lovers out there. The photos speak for themselves on how well kept this guitar was. It does need minor work done. Definitely playable.
All original 100%
The guitar was the 74th guitar made at the Nashville plant on January 13, 2001.
222 Fifth Adelaide 16 Piece Turquoise Dinnerware Set$59.09
- Set Includes: (4) 11” Dinner Plates, (4) 8.5” Salad Plates, (4) 5.75” Cereal Bowls, 4 Mugs
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Adelaide Collection
- Service For: 4
- Traditional Style