Breville Compact Smart Oven
- The Compact Smart Oven® with Element IQ® saves space for the cook who wants a countertop oven that roasts succulent meat, bakes the perfect pizza pie, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, compact footprint
- Element IQ® technology moves the power around the oven to deliver precise cooking temperatures in the right place in the right time for perfect results
- 8 Pre-programmed settings include: Toast 4 slices, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat
- Non-Stick Cavity Coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Accessories Included: 10″x10″ Enamel Baking Pan and 10″x10″ Enamel Broiling Rack
- Dimensions: 15″ D x 17″ W x 10″ H; 1800 watt countertop oven
- Capacity: 4 slice Toaster, 12” Pizza
Breville Compact Smart Oven
Similar to the Breville Smart Oven, but in a smaller, more compact design, this 1800-watt oven offers exceptional cooking convenience while taking up less space on the counter. The unit’s 3/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior can accommodate a 12-inch pizza or four slices of bread at a time, while its push-button and turn-knob control panel makes it easy to program. Turn the control dial to select the function–options include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, and Reheat. The oven’s Element IQ “smart” sensor technology puts the power where it’s needed most to ensure energy-efficient operation. For each of the eight pre-set functions, Element IQ automatically adjusts the power and calculates the cooking time. The time and temperature for the pre-set programs can also be manually adjusted to accommodate individual preferences–the oven will even remember the new settings for next time. Use the second control dial for setting the time (from one minute up to two hours) and for adjusting the temperature (from 120 to 450 degrees F), as well as for selecting the number of slices and for setting the toast shade, from light to dark. The control panel also offers a large start/cancel button, a defrost button for frozen foods, and a temperature-conversion button for recipes with cooking temperatures in Celsius. The oven’s easy-to-read backlit LCD screen shows the current function, temperature, and adjustments made–plus it illuminates orange to indicate preheating and cooking, then blue to indicate the end of the cooking cycle. Other highlights include a tempered-glass door, three rack positions, and a front-access removable crumb tray for quick cleanup. Accessories include a 10-by-10-inch enamel baking pan and a 10-by-10-inch enamel broil rack. Attractively housed in coated steel with a strikingly modern design, the countertop oven measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10 inches
The Compact Smart Oven from Breville
A smaller version of our popular Smart Oven. This 1800 watt counter-top oven has smart features, but takes up less space.
Independent heating elements put the power where it’s needed most. Elements adjust automatically for each of the eight preset functions to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time. Oven remembers personal preferences as well.
Presets include: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, and reheat.
8 Preset Functions
Included with the oven is a 10″ × 10″ enamel baking pan and an10″ × 10″ enamel broiling rack. Purchases come with a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Oven has the capacity to fit: 4-Slices Toast or a 12″ Pizza with 0.6 cu ft Interior. Oven uses 110-120 voltage.
Exterior: (W) 17 x (D) 15 x (H) 10, Interior: (W) 11¾ x (D) 10 x (H) 4¼, Weight: 15lbs