The new folding capability of the Globber 3 Wheel Fold Up Scooter with LED Lights makes it both easy to store and simple to carry. Fold up the handlebars by pressing a button and spinning the handlebars 180 degrees until they lock into the up position. Activate the Patented Secure Direction Button Lock on the front of the deck, which ensures the scooter moves in a straight line. This helps the child learn to balance on the scooter. When the Secure Direction Button is not locked, ball bearings offer front wheel pivot supports to simplify assisted steering, and the low deck height delivers a stable ride. The X-Cross deck design improves turning performance and adds strength to the platform. With built in LEDs, the deck will flash different colors as the child rolls along. The child can ride along smoothly on the high-rebound PU wheels with ABEC-5 bearings and he or she can hang on tightly to the extra comfortable dual-injection grips. The newly designed wider and longer rear brake covers the entire back tire for reliable stops. Adjustable handlebars at 27 inch to 31 inch high. Once the child is done riding, fold down the handlebars with the push of a button and easily carry or pull along!
The Globber 3 Wheel LED Folding Scooter – Blue Features:
- LED lights are built into the deck and light up when the scooter is in motion
- Height adjustable T-BAR handlebar, which can be adjusted to different height positions as your child grows.
- Front wheel pivot supports are mounted on ball bearings for easier assisted steering.
- Secure Direction Button Lock on front of deck locks the steering system, making learning easier.
- X-Cross deck design strengthens the deck structure and improves directional turning performance.
- Low deck increases stability, which creates a safer, more comfortable ride.
Weight rated for up to 110 pounds; Recommended for ages 3 and older
Adjustable height handlebars which grow with your child
LED lights are built into the deck and light up when the scooter is in motion
Steel plate reinforced deck for maximum support; Long rear brake covers the entire rear wheel for more efficient braking
Secure Direction Button Lock that makes it easy to learn by locking the steering to increase balance