Little Giant 22-Foot Multi-Use Ladder
- The Model 22 converts to a 19 foot extension ladder – Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability, dual-pin hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction
- Use the Velocity as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders, or as a scaffold system. Buy one ladder to do the job of five,A-Frame max height :9’1”,A-Frame min height: 5’1”,Extension max height: 19′,Extension min height:11′,Rung Size Single Section:Inner: 1.5” Outer: 1”,Stepladder height: 5’7″,Storage Depth: 9”,Storage height: 5’7″,Width at base: 27″
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles
- The Little Giant Velocity Model 22 exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.
Little Giant 22-Foot Multi-Use Ladder
Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability thanks to the dual-pin hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction. -Use the Velocity as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders, or as a scaffold system, buy one ladder to do the job of five. -Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95% of all ladder-related safety issues. Product Type: -Multi-Position ladder. Color: -Silver. Duty Rating: -Type IA (Extra Heavy Duty) 300 lbs. Number of Steps: -18. Folding: -Yes. Lightweight: -Yes. Rust Resistant: -Yes. Slip-Resistant Feet: -Yes. Slip-Resistant Steps: -Yes. Telescoping: -Yes. Casters/Wheels Included: -Yes. Locking Casters/Wheels: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -19 Feet. Overall Product Weight: -39.5 lbs.
Safe, Reliable and Versatile
Have the right ladder for the job every time with the Velocity multi-use ladder from Little Giant. This professional-grade ladder system features a convertible design that allows it to be used in up to 33 unique configurations (Model 22). The aluminum construction and dual-pin hinge offer stability, while the Rock Locks make it easy to adjust the length. The Velocity is up to 20 percent lighter than the leading competitor, but has a 300-pound rating and is available in three different models that offer 16, 24, and 33 unique configurations.
Use the Ladder Five Different Ways
Thanks to its patented, convertible design, Little Giant’s Velocity ladder system can be used as an A-Frame ladder, an extension ladder, and a staircase ladder, as well as to form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system with Velocity Trestle Brackets (sold separately).
Safety and Comfort
The Velocity has wider rungs than comparable multi-use ladders. The wide rungs reduce fatigue and foot pain and increase your stability and balance while working on the ladder. For added safety, deep treads increase traction while climbing. For optimal safety and stability, the Velocity features wide-flared legs.
Rock Lock system for Fast Adjustments
The Rock Lock system allows easy adjustments to the length and configuration of the ladder much more quickly and with less effort than other multi-use ladder systems. Simply push the lock to release it, adjust the ladder, then tap it to relock.
Tip & Glide Wheels
Easily transport the Velocity using Tip & Glide Wheels. Rather than carrying the ladder from storage, to the job, and back again, simply wheel it from place to place.
Use the Velocity in places ordinary stepladders could never go: on the stairs, over obstacles, and on uneven ground.
Dual-Pin hinges ensure maximum extension stability. The Velocity Model 22 reaches a full 19 feet, giving you access to vaulted ceilings, second story roof lines, gutters, and other hard-to-reach areas.